We are happy to receive contributions & submissions ‘connected to fashion’ by photographers, film-makers, stylists, make-up & hair artists, models, artists and authors. Furthermore we are also always on the look out for new and regular contributors.
SUBMISSIONS for the next SUPERIOR Magazine issues
Submissions for our next PRINT issue SUPERIOR EDITION #2 are closed. The issue will come out on April 19th. CLICK HERE to ORDER it NOW & SAVE 20% !!!
For your submission to SUPERIOR MAGAZINE July show us your best ideas, your creativity and your excellence … Please try to send us also making-of-material (photos, videos) with your series … Deadline regarding submissions for SUPERIOR MAGAZINE July 2013 is: July 5th
If you are a designer, stylist, make-up & hair artist, model or artist looking to be featured make sure to include pictures of your works or links to your work.
If you are interested in writing for our magazine, please send us a writing sample or links to some of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your submissions should:
- be connected to fashion
- not been published in any other magazine before
- keep nudity to an absolute minimum and should be implemented tastefully
General Submission Guidelines:
- we do like to see variation of outfits
- send us your final and complete credits related to the submission; changes of published Editorials/Articles are unfortunately impossible !
- include all team credits with your submission, websites of team members are required if they shall be linked
- include all clothes’ credits photo by photo
- send all credits in an extra file (.doc, .txt, .pdf), if possible with their website-links
- include all wardrobe credits for every single photo
- send us a preview of your photos first, include all photos in a pdf
- no e-mails above 10MB !!!
- we will notify every one of you after we reach the deadline for submissions
- we do accept layout suggestions, send us your layout as a pdf file
- if you have any behind the scenes photos or video, just send them with your submission
- you are welcome to submit more than one editorial
- submissions will be based on quality of work
- submitting your work does not guarantee that you will be featured in the magazine
- We receive a lot of submissions and try to review everything and get back to you in a timely manner.
Additional Layout Submission Guidelines:
- If your submission is related to a certain issue of SUPERIOR ONLINE, please label your email subject line with the respective issue, e.g. “Submission for SUPERIOR ONLINE Month 2013”
If your submission is related to the print issue SUPERIOR EDITION #2, please label your email subject line with “Submission for SUPERIOR EDITION #2“
- SUPERIOR Magazine uses the standard letter-format:
height: 11” / 279,4mm
width: 8,5” / 215,9mm
- only PDF or JPG